- A virtually silent design with a heavy duty frame and a 7.25kg flywheel gives the cyclist a realistic indoor training experience
- KickR Axis – Customizable cushioned feet mimicking the side-to-side movement experienced when riding outdoors.
- KICKR provides vital cycling ethics including speed, distance, cadence, and power.
- Serious and precise power – 2200 watts of resistance within 1% accuracy
- Rear wheel size : Road – 24″; 650c ; 700c. Mountain Bike – 24″ ; 26″; 650B and 29″
- Casette : 11 speed Sram , Shimano 11 – 28